NBC / CBRN
Collective protection against Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) agents.
For over 25 years, Van Halteren Naval Technologies has been supplying in-house developed NBC filter systems for naval vessels around the world.
VHNT offers the following technical solutions:
- Complete collective NBC protection with overpressure control in the citadel and sub-citadel
- STANAG 4447 or ANEP 57 compliant NBC filter units
- AEP 54 compliant NBC filter units
- Hull mounted or freestanding
- Capacity from 600 to 4800 m3/hour
- Easy filter change, e.g. from the exterior of the ship
- Integrated electrical panel and control system, including PLC for intrinsically safe operation and alarms
- Communication with IPMS via CAM, Modbus or Profibus
- Also suitable for retrofitting