Van Halteren supports the Ministry of Defence during the entire life cycle of the used product, system or vehicle with regard to service, repair and maintenance. This is done proactively and preventively as well as correctively.
Our motivated and qualified staff and our well-equipped production facilities enable us to provide a variety of services focused on all phases of the life cycle of ground-based military systems.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of military vehicles.
Maintenance, repair and overhaul of components (such as engines, transmissions, wheel suspensions, air conditioning and roadwheels).
Van Halteren has a number of advanced test benches enabling powerpacks, engines and transmissions from the Leopard family, PzH2000, Boxer, Bushmaster, Fennek and CV90 to be tested functionally and fully loaded. In addition to testing, Van Halteren also has the expertise to preserve products for long-term storage.
VHNT offers the following technical services:
- Development of customised solutions, according to:
- Customer specifications
- Ship classification organisations (e.g Lloyds, DNV-GL, BV, Rina, TL, ABS)
- Modification of existing products
- Verification and validation using in-house test bench
- Feasibility studies for retrofits and upgrades
- Complete or partial design of climate systems (HVAC)
- Obsolescence management
- ILS and Documentation