Industrial hydraulic presses and forming installations, mostly down stroking presses, are used in very diverse industries. From sheet metal forming presses up to industries that work with plastic and rubber where compression presses are needed. Requirements therefore vary from low force high speed up to high force low speed. Van Halteren Technologies' cylinders are always developed to meet the right requirements and quality standards: from slab press cylinders to baling press cylinders to forging press cylinders.
- Optimum design because of application experience and highly specialized calculation and simulation tools
- Piston rod coating, where required, with an extremely high wear and corrosion resistance
- First class seal- and bearing configuration for demanding an aggressive environment and long life time
- Special rod sealing for submerged solutions
- Manifold block, pre-fill valve or measuring system integrated in the cylinder design
- Integrated high quality piping
- Special design based on fatigue calculations