• founded in 1969
• first orders for road wheels in the 1970s
• 1980 move to Marconiweg 2 on the De Kronkels industrial estate
• 1990 starts with road wheel repairs
• 1991 first order for simulator Larit and start with artillery training
• 1991 inauguration of De Kronkels 27 as head office
• 1993 acquisition of DAF Special Products
• 1998 sale of DAF Special Products
• 2004 starts activities in Land Systems
• 2005 commissioning of new, sustainable production facilities at Marconiweg 4
• 2009 commissioning of new service facilities at Marconiweg 6
• 2015 acquisition of NOVEK Technical Solutions, formerly known as Stork Special Products
• founded in 1969
Mission & Vision
It is our mission to provide high-tech products and services not only to industrial customers, but also to governments around the world. And always with consideration for our stakeholders. Continuous investment in new technologies and product innovation secures the path to success and leads to long-term relationships between Van Halteren, our customers and our suppliers. It is part of our mission to do business in an environmentally conscious and clean way. We work on our products together with our employees in an attractive working environment and offer challenging development opportunities.
At Van Halteren we believe that there must be a challenge in everything we do. This sometimes means extending or adapting an existing product or doing something completely new. We enjoy taking on a challenge that no one has ever tried before as it encourages us to find creative solutions.
In order to achieve excellence, we employ dedicated people who are proud of what they do and for whom delivering high quality is a matter of course. Our organisation is transparent, has short lines of communication and staff turnover is minimal.